Integrated Packaging Systems, Inc
IPS liquid fillers utilize peristaltic pumps in order to meet the most stringent sanitary requirements of the pharmaceutical industry. Peristaltic pumps have the additional benefit of quick and clean changeover by simply changing the tubing. Highly viscous fluids can be pumped using our clean-in-place certified lobe pumps. Servo controlled motors and drives are chosen for our liquid filler pumps to provide precise metering and high reliability.
- HMI manages all machine settings, recipe storage and recall, and user management.
- Servo controlled pumps for accurate filling.
- Servo controlled diving nozzle rack for smooth and accurate positioning of nozzles
- Automatic nozzle bar breakaway for collision detection.
- Pneumatic pinch valves available to eliminate dripping from nozzles.
- Optional feed screw to ensure positive bottle control throughout fill cycle.
- Available in low profile, aseptic, and explosion proof variations.
- Peristaltic, lobe, and gear pumps available.